NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Say It With Nuggets Contest (the “Contest”) starts at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on February 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on February 17, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States & the District of Columbia (excluding Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland and North Dakota), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of date of entry. Tyson Foods, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and its subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, including Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”) (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator “Indemnitees”) and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Arizona, Connecticut, Maryland, North Dakota and where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Contest, as described below.
A) Enter on Instagram: During the Contest Period, post a photo of your nugget bouquet creation on Instagram and include a caption with the hashtag #NuggetBouquetContest and tag @TysonBrand (“Entry”). To enter, you must have an Instagram account and have your account settings set to public (not private) and be a follower of the @TysonBrand Instagram account. An Instagram account can be opened for free by downloading the Instagram application from the Apple store or Google Play.
B) Enter on Twitter: During the Contest Period, post a tweet including a photo of your nugget bouquet creation and include the hashtag #NuggetBouquetContest and tag @TysonBrand (“Entry”). To enter, you must have a Twitter account and have your account settings set to public (not private) and be a follower of the @TysonBrand Twitter account. A Twitter account can be opened for free by downloading the Twitter application from the Apple store or Google Play or at twitter.com.
Entries submitted on Instagram and Twitter will be herein referred to as “Entries”. Your Entry must comply with the following guidelines to be eligible:
- No people other than yourself should be depicted in your Entry.
- Your Entry must be original to you and you must own all rights in the Entry and all other content submitted in connection with the Entry and grant Sponsor the License described below.
- You must either take the photo yourself or if someone else takes it, you must require the photographer (who must not be professional) to grant you ownership of the photo before you submit it and make clear the photo will be submitted in this Contest for use by Sponsor.
- Your Entry must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other public or private figure, include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials and your video must not include your or any other person’s/companies’ full name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entry must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Your Entry must not feature beer, distilled spirits (i.e., hard liquors, malt beverages), tobacco products (including cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, chewing tobacco and snuff), fireworks, firearms and ammunitions, prescription drugs, illegal drugs and related drug paraphernalia, nutritional supplements, lotteries and gambling.
- Your Entry must not have been submitted previously in a promotion or contest of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your circle of friends and family through your social networking sites) through any means.
- Your Entry must not contain content that is false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, unsuitable, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including but not limited to words or symbols that may be considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- Your Entry must not contain material, words or symbols that promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Your Entry must not contain material that is, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third-party materials, other than Tyson Food, Inc., or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to, corporate logos, brand names, slogans, political, or religious statements), or is otherwise objectionable.
- Any clothing or accessories worn by you in the photo should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials other than Tyson Foods, Inc.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image/Sponsor’s brand image as determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in its sole discretion. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, persons or organizations associated with Sponsor, or any other person or entity.
- Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors or any other third party.
Any Entry that violates any of the guidelines above or that is deemed inappropriate or containing unsuitable material, in Sponsor’s sole discretion may be disqualified.
Limit one (1) Entry per person per Entry method during the Contest Period. Entries must be complete to be eligible.
Standard data fees/rates may apply. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Once submitted, Entries cannot be modified by entrant. By submitting an Entry, each entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary from third parties to give such permission and grant the license herein described) to Sponsor and its licensees, sublicensees, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Rights Holders”), the exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable right and license (including but not limited to, all intellectual property and proprietary rights including without limitation patents, trademarks, and copyrights) to use, perform, exhibit, edit, adapt, reproduce, manufacture, construct, tailor, distribute, sell, offer to sell, import and/or otherwise exploit the Entry, and the entrant’s likeness, name, voice and biographical information (including, but not limited to, city and state of residence), in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues, formats and media now or later known or developed (collectively, the “License”) without compensation (where permitted by law) and without review, approval or notice, to the extent permitted by law. The rights granted pursuant to the License shall also include, without limitation, the right to: (a) change, alter, distort, edit or revise the Entry, or any part thereof; and (b) make derivative works based on the Entry, or any part thereof. Entrant agrees to sign any documents required by Sponsor upon request (and without compensation) to confirm such License. Sponsor is not obligated to exercise any of the rights granted in these Official Rules. Entrant further agrees that (a) Sponsor does not owe him/her a duty of confidence (or fiduciary duty or the like) and that he/she has no expectation of privacy as to his/her Entry and (b) Sponsor has wide access to ideas, stories, designs and other literary/artistic materials submitted to it from outside sources or being developed by its own employees and that such ideas/stories/designs/literary/artistic materials may be competitive with, similar to (or even identical to) his/her Entry and that Sponsor shall have no liability to entrant or any third party in conjunction therewith.
- JUDGING: Each submitted Entry will be judged on or about February 24, 2021 by a panel of Sponsor-selected judges to determine the Grand Prize and First Prize winners based on the following judging criteria: Creativity- 25%; Presentation- 25%; Originality- 25%; and Adherence to the Contest’s theme- 25%. In the event of a tie, tied Entries will be re-judged by the judges based solely (100%) on Originality. Decisions of judges are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION/VERIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize and First Prize winners will be contacted via either Instagram or Twitter DM from the Sponsor (depending on method of Entry) with an email address each winner must contact within forty-eight (48) hours or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined. Grand Prize winner will also be required to sign and return, via email, a Declaration of Eligibility & Liability Release, and where legal, a Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights within three (3) days or prize will be forfeited. By winning a prize you understand that Sponsor and its agencies have the right to promote, advertise and post and/or edit your Entry, including all components, in any way they see fit.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1): A custom box with five (5) bags of Tyson Nuggets of Love, a year's supply of Tyson Nuggets (awarded in the form of coupons) and $5,000 (awarded in the form of a check) for a staycation. The ARV of the Grand Prize is $5,144.74. First Prizes (150): A custom box with 1 bag of Tyson Nuggets of Love. The ARV of each First Prize is $4.99. (Total ARV of all prizes: $5,893.24). Prizes are nontransferable, non-assignable, and no substitution or cash redemption is allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right to award an alternate prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value if any advertised prize is unavailable. Separate coupon terms and conditions apply. All taxes related to the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; RELEASE: Indemnitees are not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, inaccessible Entries, Internet connections or email; or for any computer, telephone, wireless, satellite, cable, network, electronic, Internet or phone hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/use net/accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, Internet contact, or any technical error, or program errors or malfunctions or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information, or for any human error, technical error or other error of any kind in connection with the offering or operation of the Contest. The Indemnitees are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website (or any other website). If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned (in whole or in part), as solely determined by Sponsor, including but not limited to by infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures that can corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest (in whole or in part). In such event, Sponsor shall conduct the Contest and award the prizes per the judging criteria above in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of cancellation/termination/modification/suspension of the Contest will be posted on the Tyson Instagram and Twitter pages. The right is reserved by Sponsor to disqualify any individual found, at its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website, to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Indemnitees are not responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer/mobile phone or device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading (or uploading) any materials from this Contest. Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Contest and/or prevent others from participating in the Contest. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE OR AN INDIVIDUAL OTHERWISE ATTEMPTS TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRANT MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. By submitting an Entry, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless each of the Indemnitees and all other companies involved in the development, operation or marketing of the Contest or the provision of any prize or any component of any prize, and the successors and assigns of each of the foregoing, and the directors, officers, employees and agents of each of the foregoing (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities of any kind that the entrant ever had, now has or might in the future have arising out of or relating to the Contest, participation in the Contest, the acceptance, receipt or use of any prize or any component thereof and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, any statement attributed to the entrant and/or any Entry or any component thereof, including without limitation any and all claims, causes of action and liabilities, including those (a) relating to any personal injury, death or property damage or loss sustained by any entrant or any other person, (b) based upon any allegation of violation of the right of privacy or publicity, copyright infringement, misappropriation, defamation or violation of any other personal or proprietary right or (c) or based upon any allegation of a violation of any law, rule or regulation relating to personal information or data security. Each entrant agrees not to assert any such claim or cause of action against any of the Released Parties.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Contest, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Indemnitees from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, and property or breach or failure or any representation of warranty arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or from the acceptance, misuse or use of any prize.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COOK COUNTY, ILLINOIS. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR PROGRAM ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE CONTEST PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is Tyson Foods, Inc. 2200 W. Don Tyson Parkway Springdale, AR 72762. The Administrator of the Contest is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, New York 11747.
- WINNERS: To receive a Winners List by email, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with The Tyson Say It With Nuggets Contest (20-2181-51) as the subject line. Requests must be received by May 31, 2021. Winners List will be sent after all prizes have been awarded.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, and not to Twitter or Instagram.
©2021 Tyson Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.